As part of our commitment to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all at Fencibles United we would like to remind parents, players and spectators of our Club's Code of Conduct.
We encourage everybody to read it so they understand their responsibilities.
It is EVERYBODY’S responsibility to ensure the safety and enjoyment of ALL participants involved and to respect the game. (Refer attached below Fencibles Code of Conduct & NZ Football Code of Conduct).
Also find attached below are a number of Policies and Documents that the Club uses as reference points and in its football operations.
- Fencibles Code of Conduct
- NZ Football Code of Conduct
Health and Safety Vision
The Health and Safety Vision of Fencibles United contains the following priorities:
- To ensure that all those involved in the sport of football within our club have a safe and healthy environment in which to compete in.
- To promote health, safety and wellbeing to players, coaches, match officials, administrators, volunteers and spectators.
- To take all reasonable and practicable safeguards to ensure the safety within and on all our facilities used within the sport of football.
- To be a leader of health and safety in the sport of football within the Auckland region.
- Health & Safety Policy
- NZ Football Concussion Policy
- NZ Football Concussion Checklist
- ACC Concussion Flip Chart
- ACC Concussion National Guidelines
- Child Protection Policy
- NZ Football Working With Children Policy
- Anti Harassment Policy
- Coaches Police Vetting Policy
- Coaches NZ Police Vetting Form
Other Club Policies:
- Fencibles Constitution
- Fees Policy