These classes offer a seamless transition into our main season training programme.
Our outdoor classes are tailored to young players to help them discover a love of football in a fun, safe environment while improving their skills.
Our coaches help the players develop balance, movement, and football skills. The games are fun and football focused, Players will start to understand the importance of team and individual play. A great programme to compliment those juniors already playing.
- Weekly outdoor classes (under cover on turf)
- 60min classes
- Children learn to play independently
- 1 coach to 12 children
- Physical & Creative development
Football Specific Outcomes:
- Develop dribbling skills
- Passing and shooting skills
- Game realistic movement
- Control of and Keeping the ball
- Understanding the rules of the game
- Developing awareness of positional play
Programme Details (6 week programme in term 4):
Botany College, 575 Chapel Road (at the rear carpark on the undercover turf area)
Starts Friday 10 November 2023
- Fridays at 5.00pm-6.00pm for 5th & 6th Graders
- Fridays at 6.15pm-7.15pm for 7th & 8th Graders
$75 for 6 weeks including a training top
Players wear t-shirt, shorts and trainers for outdoor play, football boots ideal and shin pads are optional and advices.
We are very excited at Fencibles to provide the opportunity for littlies to learn football related skills and transfer them into team play and basic football matches.