Summer Skill Acquistion Programmes
- Discovery Programme for kids aged 5 to 8 years old
- Fencibles Skills Centre for kids aged 9 to 12 years old
Purpose & Objectives
Providing a highly professional and enriching training environment, focused on helping young kids discover football.
Providing a solid foundation of game-related technical skills whilst generating a genuine passion for training and playing football.
Players born in 2014 to 2017 for the Discovery Programme & players born in 2010 to 2013 for the Skills Centre
This Summer Programme is aimed at players who are looking to discover their love of football and improve their skills.
Registrations are open to everyone, however spaces are limited. If you are just getting into football and are interested in additional training over term 1 2022, this is perfect for you!
To be accepted into the programme, players must...
- Register for the Academy through Friendly Manager via links provided.
- Once registrations close, players will be offered a place on the programme or waiting list.
- Once offered a place on the programme, payment must be made in full to confirm your booking.
- Any bookings not confirmed by the specified time will be offered to someone from the waiting list.
Key Elements Of All Of Our Programmes
Professionally designed programme delivered and overseen by qualified coaches.
1 Contact per week depending on ages
Player to coach ratio of 12:1
Our term offering: will be a 8 week programme blocks per term
Players will be grouped based on the below age bands for the 2022 season:
- 5/6th Grade - Boys & Girls born 2016/17
- 7/8th Grade - Boys & Girls born 2014/15
Skills Centre Programme
- 9/10th Grade - Boys & Girls born 2012/13
- 11/12th Grade - Boys & Girls born 2010/11