- The Club
- Youth Boys
- Senior Men
- Youth Girls
- Senior Women
- Holiday Camp & Player Development
The Season has now been confirmed by Auckland Football to starts on Saturday 20th June 2020 following the Government's announcement on Monday 25th May.
Our fee structure are outline HERE
Fencibles Junior Framework:
The junior section at Fencibles United are following the McDonald’s Junior Football frame work that is aiming to provide all children aged 4-9/10 years with high quality Football experiences that increase passion for the game, fundamental movement and playing skills. All whilst having fun!
Through McDonald’s Junior Football, players will experience age appropriate games and coaching in a programme that is specifically tailored to meet their wants and needs.
Providing standardised playing formats, clear outcomes and training recommendations for each stage of a player’s development, the importance of the McDonald’s Junior Football cannot be underestimated. It will ensure the experience provided at the grassroots leaves Kiwi kids enthused, technically competent and in love with sport.
Three programmes are offered:
To view these programmes in detail, please download - please click on the appropriate link for your child's age group on the junior toolbar.
Click here to view the Junior Framework video
Junior Grade is from 5 years to 9/10 years old
Grading is based on players age during the calendar year 1st January to 31 December.
Girls may play one grade down if they wish to.
We will be allocating all Meadowlands teams after registrations close. The registrations close on the 6th of March 2020. After the 6th of March all registrations will be moved onto a waiting list and added in if space is available and late registrations may not be put into teams with their friends.
Fun Football Programme
Mini Football Programme
This year we are looking at having a 9/10th grade in-house format - this is for any 10th grader who does not want to travel and player other clubs. They will be mixed into a 9/10th grade team and play at the same location and time every week.
1. Be considerate about parking. Ensure you park well clear of resident's driveways.
2. Ensure rubbish from snacks/drinks when you return to the car are not left on the premises, please take it with you.
3. Most importantly to drive and park safely and supervise children very carefully when leaving and returning to cars.
4. Alicia Road is a narrow road when cars are parked on both sides. Please watch young children exiting cars on the road side. Likewise when returning to cars after the games.
5. We want people to be safe and we need to work together to keep safe and tidy.